PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with data protection regulations, DISTILLER S.A.U. informs its customers, suppliers and potential customers who have provided personal data to DISTILLER, S.A.U. of the terms and conditions governing the processing of such personal data by DISTILLER, S.A.U.
The data will be processed with privacy and confidentiality, under the responsibility of DISTILLER, S.A.U.
Identity: DISTILLER, S.A.U. (here in after referred to as “DISTILLER”).
Residence: “Can Bernades Subirà” Industrial Park, Vallès Street s/n corner Llobregat Steet, 08130 Santa Perpètua de Mogoda (Barcelona).
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Your personal data will be processed by DISTILLER for the following purposes:
• To carry out the sale and promotion of our products and services and the maintenance and management of the contractual relationship The data will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, once it has expired, for as long as any liabilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications from DISTILLER related to the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraph, by electronic and/or conventional means, which we will keep until you tell us otherwise or, where appropriate, oppose or revoke their consent.
• If you send us your curriculum vitae, the personal data collected in it will be processed for the purpose of managing your participation in selection processes and will be kept for that purpose until you indicate your opposition or revocation of your consent.
The data that DISTILLER will process are: (i) identification data (name, surname, ID card, professional postal address, professional email address); (ii) data of personal characteristics (position and company); and (iii) data of commercial information. In the case of CV’s sent to us, DISTILLER will process the data gathered in them.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by DISTILLER is the contractual relationship that we maintain and/or requested and, where appropriate, the proper implementation of the contract requested, not being possible to comply otherwise.
In case you send us your CV, the legitimacy for the processing of your data by DISTILLER is your consent to such processing.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Personal data may be communicated to:
• Public administrations, in the cases provided for by law.
• Law enforcement and agencies, in accordance with the established to the legislation in force.
• The banks and financial institutions for the collection of the products or services.
• Other group companies in Spain, for internal administrative purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can send us a letter to the address indicated above, or to the e-mail address email@example.com, with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity card, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
• Revoke the granted consents.
• Obtain confirmation on whether DISTILLER is processing personal data concerning you or not
• Accessing your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
• Obtain from DISTILLER the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
• Oppose the processing of your data. DISTILLER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Request the portability of your data.
• File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (by post, through the public administration registers, or using the agency’s electronic headquarters (http://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/). For more information visit https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infosede/detallepreguntafaq.jsf?idpregunta=faq%2F00219
DISTILLER informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security features necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.
All those who intervene in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to whom it has been communicated – where applicable and by virtue of the corresponding authorization expressly granted by you – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures at their disposal to ensure the security of personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal changes, theft and/or loss of data and to ensure the appropriate level of security of the processing carried out by DISTILLER according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by you.
You should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable and entirely reliable and that DISTILLER cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user.
TRANSFER IN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, transformation or liquidation of the website of which DISTILLER is currently the owner, at our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign the information collected on this site to one or more relevant acquiring parties, communicating to them the change in responsibility for their data.
Any dispute arising out of the use of this site shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Spain.
By browsing this website the user is accepting that cookies may be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
Chosen display language. Expires 24 hours after connection.
Session navigation. Expires at the end of the session.
Type of cookies used
This website uses temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the website and permanent cookies store data on the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may be used:
Technical cookies are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, controlling the transit and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the parts of the website with restricted access, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for video or sound broadcasting.
On some websites, third party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services offered, such as Google Analytics statistical services.
The user has the possibility to configure his/her browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his/her computer. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Below are instructions for the most commonly used browsers.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show Advanced Options.
- In the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button.
- En la sección de
- In the Cookies section you can set the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose to Use a custom history setting to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Select the cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the control all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. Then click on Accept.
In some browsers you can set specific rules to manage cookies per website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.